Tuesday, November 22, 2005

One of the other coaches came up with an amazing idea and shared it on our most recent conference call. He decided to test to find out how many destructive cellular memories he had left to heal. He then created a healing code to heal all of them and it worked!

I did the same. I discovered that 3 1/2 years ago, when I started this work, I had 576 cellular memories that needed to be healed. After the conference call, I tested that I had 27 left. It took me two days to heal them, and I can't tell you how excited I am about it!

On the other hand, I am now into day 3 of a healing response/clearing that I can't claim to enjoy!

Oh, well! I'll be done with that eventually :).

And then, I can get on with my plan to infuse my cells with positive, life-enhancing memories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home