Friday, October 14, 2005

For the past few days, as I have been working on heart chakra issues--keeping my heart open, I have been clearing grief. I first felt it as a tightness in my chest and then, a general sense of sadness. I used my testing technique to confirm that that's what was going on. It helped to know that and I focused my healing code work on it.

But I can't say I enjoyed it much. And it's still happening--clearing hurt from past relationships, from childhood, etc. Little pockets of cellular memory that were left behind when I worked on other issues.

It's times like this when I wonder, as I often do: just how much healing is necessary?

But I want to be more loving, I want to forgive more easily, I want my heart to soften. I want to radiate love. So I'm going for it!

When I think about having an open heart, I think of Jesus. He loved gently and sweetly and powerfully in the face of all kinds of rejection. That's just not normal! Mother Teresa worked to maintain the same response and managed it. Still not normal!

But let's see how I do at avoiding normal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home