Monday, November 14, 2005

I have been working on some interesting things lately--most recently, negative thinking and negative expectations.

But I got sidelined a little bit yesterday. So much so that I had little motivation to do my healing codes practice. I had to make myself do it, and when I did, I didn't even say the prayer. Yikes! "What happened?", you ask?

Well, someone I care about very much hurt me this weekend. Enough for me to consider not being in the relationship anymore.

But I realized that there is spiritual growth ahead for me that this situation is meant to inspire: being able to keep my heart open, to stay emotionally connected and compassionate even if this person's fear of love has a negative impact on me. I just did a code on that very goal!

Of course, I laughed when I first realized that this was the lesson, because it seems utterly impossible!! But now, I'm kind of excited about it!

Wouldn't it be cool to be able to be like that?

Well, we'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home