Monday, October 24, 2005

Most recently, I have been working on fear of love. I want to be a more loving person in all my relationships but also be able to accept love when it comes back to me. Well, this must be a huge issue because in the past few days, I have had 5 or 6 healing responses!

It occurred to me that my fear of love goes all the way back to when I was born premature and then, spent a month in an incubator waiting to weigh enough to go home. I tested that the issue itself is healed, but that the healing was not fully manifested and that I have had both healing responses and symptoms of clearing.

So, I did my code with a focus on clearing. During my code work, I felt directed to send the energy of love back to the beginning of my life--from the incubator, through infancy, and then, I just kept going on up to the present moment. I think what I did was to transform those memories. Though they had already healed and the lie had been removed, what I did was install the truth!

And I just tested that the healing is fully manifested!

Very powerful work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home