Friday, October 21, 2005

About a week ago, I had a really amazing experience!

One of my clients had decided to do the healing codes for both herself and a family member. So as she began the healing exercise, she said, "I am Sue (not her real name) and I am Larry (not his real name, either)" and then, proceeded to complete the exercise. And it worked! They both healed of the problem she was working on!

So, I decided to try it myself!

I chose to work on a relationship that had been distant. The distance was hurting us both. So, I included both of our names and then prayed that "all cellular memories in all parts of us that are creating distance be healed and replaced with a future memory of love". I did chakra clearing on us both and asked the angels to remove all the toxins that were being released. Then, in my mind's eye, I saw (but also felt) an energetic surgery occur on us both. Then, I felt directed to stand up so that I could be brushed off and I felt a little woozy when I did it.

Afterwards, I saw us both glowing and sparkling, completely clean!

By the next day, we were talking on the phone and there was absolutely no distance, strain or awkwardness! And there hasn't been since.

It's a miracle, really.

I'm so grateful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home