Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What I'm working on right now would probably fall into the category of personal or spiritual growth. Specifically, I am working on keeping my heart open (even when I get hurt) and creating a vision of what I want to create in my life. I am using the Healing Codes to do both. But I'm also using Law of Attraction principles.

You know, I have done a lot of work on healing my heart. A lot has hurt it over the years! And I am truly happier now than I have ever been. But the wounded instinct to take cover and not come out again when I feel rejected by someone I love is still alive and well. On the other hand, what I used to do is blow people off without a second chance. I'm not actually doing that anymore, but I still feel tempted.

So, there's been some growth. But there's still some opportunity for healing! :)

I'll keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home