Wednesday, October 12, 2005

As this is my first blog post about my healing journey, it seems like a good idea to start at the beginning. Although I had spent a decade or more exploring various alternative health methods--herbal and homeopathic remedies, aromatherapy, acupuncture, acupressure, and reiki--I was still not satisfied. I knew there was something I didn't know about yet that would be the perfect healing solution for every problem I had.

I just didn't know what it was.

Along came the Healing Codes. It was love at first sight! Three years ago, in June, I went to get trained and my life has never been the same. I went with a long list of the things I wanted to heal and came back with a system and a technique that would heal them.

In the years since, I healed a number of things that had resisted every other remedy I'd thrown at them: chronic fatigue syndrome, childhood sexual abuse, winter depression (S.A.D.), allergies, PMS and many more. I have also had the joy of seeing others heal! I am just SO grateful!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home